Friday, March 30, 2007

Wendy's

Within the last year the majority of Wendy's resuraunts in Illinois have been closed down. I am not exactly sure of the reason. Wendy's used to be one of my favorite resturaunts to go to. I especially loved their frostys. I have heard numerous rumors of why they closed. The most popular one seems to be that the owner of most of the Illinois Wendys was having problems and decided to close his branches down which just so happened to be in central Illinois. Although most of them are closed, there is still one Wendy's that I know is still around. It is in Bloomington. A couple of my friends and I decided to go there for lunch today. I haven't had Wendy's in probably 4 months. I was so excited about going there to eat. I ordered my usual and it tasted wonderful. I was very dissapointed that a majority of them were closed down. However if I am ever having a big craving for Wendy's I can always visit this one.

No comments: