Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vacation

Last summer our family did not have a chance to go on a vacation. This year my mom really wants to go on a vacation. She is asking where my brothers and I want to go. I have no idea where I want to go. The best place we have ever gone in my opinion is Hilton Head, South Carolina. It was an amazing place. We have gone there three times now so we would like to go to another exciting place. My dad wants to travel to Mexico. I think that would be fun but I haven't decided what my vote will be for. I have always wanted to go out of the country. In my lifetime I have never left the US. I think it would be fun and different to travel some place far away. I really don't care too much where we go as long as I have a good time. My whole family could use a good vacation. My dad is now the owner of the business he works for and my mom also works full time. My brother and I are full time students. I absolutely can't wait until the school year is over. I am ready for our trip now. I am so excited for summer. My first year in college has been pretty stressful. I am still getting used to it. I truly could use a break from everything.

No comments: