Thursday, March 29, 2007

Business Administration

When looking at colleges I decided that I wanted to major in business. ISU seemed like a pretty good business school. It also just got a brand new business building. It really looked nice when I came to visit and made my decision to come to ISU final. I declared my major as business administration. I am still unsure of what I want to do with my life. I have always wanted to be a pilot but have decided that it would be too costly. So instead I chose business because I have a business mindset and am very good with money. I still have to decide what I want to do within business administration. I don't really have any real specific interests within business. For a while I thought I might want to go into marketing but changed my mind. I am only a freshman so I still have time to make my choice. I think I will just take some of my classes and see what catches my interest. By the time junior year rolls around I think I will have a decision on what I specifically want my major to be. It is a tough decision to choose what I want to do with the rest of my life. Most people don't ever know exactly what they want to do for sure, they just fall into something. So I'm hoping that something will come along that I like and make me happy. Until then I will just go with the flow.

No comments: