Monday, March 19, 2007

movies

I love to watch movies. On a rainy day or just any time I'm bored I put on a good movie. I love watching movies. I have a pretty big collection of my favorite movies. It probably consists of about 50 or 60 DVD's. Some of my favorites are, talladega nights, billy madison, anchorman, top gun, and the guardian. I like a lot of different types of movies. Comedies are probably my favorite kind of movie. Comedies just put me in a good mood. I like them because you don't have to read too much into them and worry about missing minute details. You can just enjoy them. I have a big list of movies i want to own. Hopefully I will have all of them some day. My favorite actor is probably Will Ferrell or Adam Sandler. I love to watch movies. when I see previews for certain movies, I get excited to see them and sometimes watch them on the date they come out on. Watching movies has always been one of my biggest hobbies. I can't ever watch enough movies. I always have to go all out and watch them on the big screen with surround sond to get the full effect.

No comments: