Thursday, March 22, 2007

My future

Lately I've been thinking a lot about my future and what it holds in store for me. What kind of job I will get, where I'll live, how big my house will be. It's amazing to think that I'm nearly 20 years old. I don't feel anywhere near it. I still feel like im 16. Sometimes I just sit around and think about how my life will turn out. Hopefully I will get a good job and one that makes me happy. No one knows what their future holds but I wish I could see into the future. It seems like just yesterday I was running around the neighborhood playing with my friends down the street. Now I'm in college. It went by like the blink of an eye. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. Time flys when you don't pay attention. Pretty soon I will REALLY be living on my own and start a life of my own with no help from my parents. It's kind of scary to think about how close that is. It's so nice to have my parents there to always bail me out. Pretty soon I won't have that option. I think my parents have raised me well enough however to provide me with a bright future. They have given me the opportunities I need to be successful and hopefully I will be.

No comments: