Tuesday, March 20, 2007

flying

My whole life I have always had a dream of becoming a pilot. I have always had a fascination with flying. I get chills everytime I'm on an airplane. I would do anything to be able to fly as my job. I would really love to fly a fighter jet. The rush just puts chills down my back thinking about it. If I flew as a career, it would make me the happiest person. I still think about switching my major or even changing schools to pursue my dream of flying. I would love to know how to fly a plane and learn all of the things about planes. I love to learn how things work and planes are just very interesting to me. It is so unbelievable how amazing it is how airplanes work. They are so heavy, yet they are able to soar through the air with ease. With technology adavancing like it is, auto-pilot is a big part of flying. Pretty much all pilots really have to do now is take off and land. The auto-pilot takes care of the rest. I really love being in airplanes. I love the feeling I get when flying. If I could choose one thing to do with the rest of my life it would be flying planes. Unfortanately flight school is very expensive and isn't realistic for me. I will always wonder what it would have been like to be a pilot.

No comments: