Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The St. Louis Cardinals

Ever since I was a kid I have been a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan. My whole family loves them. My great grandparents lived in Columbia Mossouri so when he was a kid his parents took him to Cardinals games whenever him and his brothers visited. I have grown up loving the Cardinals because of my dad. I try and watch most of the games that are on TV and my brothers and I go to at least one home game every year. I have found that anywhere I go pretty much anyone I talk to about baseball is a Cubs fan. There are a few fellow Cardinals fans but especially here at ISU I have found that with a majority of people being from Chicago, they are either Cubs or Sox fans.
Last year was a great year being a Cards fan. Winning the World Series was a great accomplishment for them. I was very dissapointed in 2004 when they had such a great year and then got swetpt in the World Series against the Red Sox. I was so happy when we beat the Detroit Tigers to become world champions. I have grown up a Cardinals fan and always will be. Hopefully we will have a great year this season.

No comments: