Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today's Reflection

Today was a great day for me. It was beautiful outside. It is one of the first days of spring and everyone was outside enjoying the weather. People were outside jogging, playing catch and baseball, as well as just enjoying the sun. The nice weather put me in a good mood today. Spring is my favorite time of the year because it's not too hot or too cold. The temperature is just right. Since spring break it is hard to get back into study mode. I got a taste of summer last week and now its hard to get serious again, especially with how nice it is outside. No one wants to be inside studying when its nice out. Instead they would rather hang out on the quad and just relax. I am trying not to start slacking in my school work. It would be easy to do since there is only about 7 weeks left but I am going to try and stay motivated for those 7 weeks and earn good grades. I am kind of excited about going back to Champaign this summer. I am renting an apartment with some of my high school buddies. It should be a blast. I can't wait to hang out with them and catch up on old times.

No comments: